Natarajasana: Method, Benefits, And Precautions
In the race to achieve success, we are compromising with our physical health. As a result, we are vulnerable to many diseases at an early age. The only simple way to overcome these problems and keep the body healthy is yoga. The benefit of doing yoga correctly is immediately visible. One such yoga is Natarajasana, which is not only easy to do, but it is also beneficial in many ways. In this article we will give special information on what is Natarajasana and how to do Natarajasana Yoga as well as the benefits of doing Natarajasana Yoga. Of course, yoga is essential for staying healthy, but it is also necessary to follow a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle along with it. You can make a career along with the health benefits of doing yoga asanas by joining Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
What is Natarajasana –
Yoga is believed to have originated in India. Various types of Yogasanas are also mentioned in religious texts in detail. One such posture is Natarajasana, which is considered to be the dancer form of Lord Shankar. Therefore, this asana is known as Natarajasana. It is also considered to be one of the main postures of the Indian classical dance Bharatanatyam. To perform this asana it is necessary to keep the body balanced.
Way of doing Natarajasana –
- To do Natarajasana, first of all, spread the yoga mats on a flat place and stand up straight.
- Then taking a deep breath, bend the left leg from the knee to the back and hold the toe with the left hand.
- Then raise the left leg as much as possible.
- In this posture, the weight of your entire body will be on your right leg.
- Then tilt your upper body down.
- Make sure that your body balance does not deteriorate.
- Then straighten the right hand forwards and try to pull lightly.
- Remain in this position for a few seconds.
- Then slowly come back to the first position.
- Now this cycle is halved, so do it with the other leg as well.
- Initially do 3 to 4 cycles of this easy.
Benefits of Natarajasana –
- If Natarajasan is done under the supervision of a qualified yoga instructor, it can have many benefits, which we are talking about here. Keep in mind that if someone is struggling with a serious illness, then he should do it only on the advice of a doctor.
- Improvement in Balance-
Natarajasana is an asana in which physical balance plays an important role. While doing this asana, the entire weight of your body is on just one leg. Practicing this asana daily improves the balance of the body. Therefore, the advantages of doing Natarajasana yoga include maintaining physical balance.
- Helpful in Reducing Weight
Almost everyone is aware that yoga and exercise can be of benefit to reduce weight. Natarajasan can also be included in the list of such yogasanas, which can help in losing weight. Actually, it is believed that it can work to increase blood circulation in the body, which can help in reducing weight.
- For Body Flexibility-
Yoga and exercise are the best way to make the body flexible. At the same time, in the beginning one feels a stretch in the body to perform Natarajasana, but due to its constant practice, the body starts to develop flexibility.
- For Metabolism-
By doing many Yogasanas, metabolism can benefit. In the same way, daily practice of Natarajasana can increase the metabolic rate. Therefore, it can be said that Natarajasana can improve metabolism.
- To Reduce Stress-
Performing Natarajasana can help increase concentration. This asana works to maintain blood circulation in your brain so that mental problems can be kept away. Also, the breathing action done during this asana can help in keeping the tension away.
- For Digestion –
The benefits of doing Natarajasana Yoga can also be for your digestion. Regular exercise of this yoga can benefit the stomach muscles, which can have a positive effect on digestion.
- This yoga should not be practiced when you have problems in your waist.
- Its practice should be stopped even if there is pain in the shoulders, hips and knees.
- If you feel any kind of pain in the waist while doing this asana, then stop doing this asana.
- Do not perform this asana if the blood pressure is low.
You can make a career along with the health benefits of doing yoga asanas by joining Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India